- Course Overview
- Course Detail
About the course
This course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server. The course covers how install and configure Exchange Server. It also covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations by using Exchange Management Shell. In addition, the course covers how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, and highly available Exchange Server deployments. It also covers how to implement disaster recovery solutions. Finally, the course covers how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server deployment and how to administer Exchange
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
To attend this course the participant must have the knowledge about these knowledge areas:
Microsoft Exchange 2013 course outline
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Overview of the Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring the Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Mailboxes
- Managing Other Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to the Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Overview of Message Transport and Routing
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Module 7: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Antivirus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement backup and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Contact Us and let our consultant support you to assess the training requirements for your organization